The Corporate Reporting Databases provide Web-based systems and data analysis documents to facilitate access to data on occurrences, accidents, illnesses, exposures, environmental impacts, performance, and compliance. Database access is restricted to authorized DOE staff and contractors. To register for database access, please visit the database web site at the link below and submit an access request. Once your request is approved, you will receive a user ID and password which will allow you to access the database.
Corporate Reporting Databases
Comprehensive Epidemiologic Data Resource (CEDR) System: CEDR is a DOE public-use repository of data from occupational and environmental health studies of workers at DOE facilities and nearby community residents. Contact: Cliff Strader
Computerized Accident/Incident Reporting System (CAIRS): This system collects and analyzes DOE and DOE-contractor reports of injuries, illnesses, and other accidents that occur during DOE operations. Contact: Janet Macon
Corrective Action Tracking System (CATS): The CATS web-based database is used to enter, track, and report the status of corrective actions developed and implemented in the DOE Corrective Action Management Program (CAMP) to effectively resolve and prevent recurrence of reported findings. The web-site includes guidance for accessing, reviewing and editing the database. Contact: Larry McCabe
DOE Corporate Lessons Learned (LL): The DOE Corporate Lessons Learned database is a web-based lessons learned (LL) system designed to facilitate the sharing of lessons learned and best practices in a consistent and timely manner across the complex to prevent recurrence of significant adverse operational events and trends and to improve performance. Contact: Sharon Brown
Fire Protection: DOE O-231.1, Environment, Safety, And Health Reporting, requires the submission of an Annual Fire Protection Summary. Data collection and a commitment has been made to the Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board to collect information and make it available utilizing a standard systematic approach. This approach is accomplished via a web-based system which will allow reporting organizations to enter or edit information. Use of the web interface requires registration. Contact: Larry McCabe
Noncompliance Tracking System (NTS): The NTS is a database for DOE contractors to voluntarily report noncompliances with DOE nuclear safety and worker safety and health regulatory requirements, and to identify actions to correct the conditions and prevent recurrence. Contact: Lisa German
Occurrence Reporting and Processing System (ORPS): This system provides timely notification to the DOE complex of events that could adversely affect public or DOE worker health and safety, the environment, national security, DOE's safeguards and security interests, functioning of DOE facilities, or the Department's reputation. Contact: Ashley Ruocco
Pollution Prevention (P2): This site announces P2-related news and developments, as well as providing a convenient on-line reporting system to the DOE sites and program offices. Contact: Josh Silverman
Radiation Exposure Monitoring System (REMS): The REMS database tracks occupational radiation exposures for all monitored DOE employees, contractors, subcontractors and members of the public. A password is not needed to access this database. Contact: Nimi Rao
- Electronic Classification Guidance System (eCGS/xCGS): eCGS/xCGS contains full texted indexed versions of all DOE classification guides which can be searched on any word or phrase in all of the guides.
- ePub- Classification Guidance Authoring and Publishing System: ePub is used to edit and publish DOE classification guides and stores DOE classification guides in XML format.
- Patent Application Classification Analysis System (PACAS): PACAS stores information regarding US patents classified due to RD-related content. PACAS is not currently being used and may be decommissioned in the future.
- Safeguards and Security Information Management System (SSIMS): SSIMS is the master repository for information on DOE and DOE contractor classified facilities based on O 470.4, M 470-4-4, and M 47.0.4-1.
- Reviewers Electronic Library, Knowledge Preservation Library (REL/KPL): REL/KPL contains classification reviewer reference documents other than classification guides. REL contains MFFs memorandum for files which contain information on significant previous classification decisions and related important reference documents. KPL contains policy related reference documents primarily of a historical nature important to classification review decision making.
- HSS Classified Local Area Network (CLAN): CLAN provides a classified local area network with a full Microsoft Office suite, e-mail, work collaboration, application hosting and network storage.