The Department of Energy (DOE) Acquisition Workforce consists of a broad range of professional and technical personnel including: Contract Specialists/Contracting Officers, Contracting Officer's Technical Representatives, Financial Assistance Personnel, Technical Project Officers, Personal Property Managers, Real Estate Contracting Officers, Federal Project Directors/Program Managers, as well as personnel who perform acquisition-related activities and functions within DOE.
DOE’s goal is to continue to develop and maintain a highly professional, well-trained Acquisition Workforce. DOE requires Acquisition Workforce members to meet a variety of Federal and DOE established certifications based on a combination of education, experience, and training.
In addition to several acquisition workforce initiatives, DOE offers a specialized Acquisition Career Management Program to support the training and professional development of the Acquisition Workforce.
Additional Acquisition Workforce Information is available to internal audiences on Powerpedia.
Acquisition Workforce Points of Contact
For additional information please contact your designated Site Acquisition Career Manager.
Acquisition Career Management Program (ACMP)
Applications for ACMP Certification
- FAC-C, Purchasing, CFA and Property Management
- Technical Project Officer
- DOE Order 361.1 - Acquisition Career Management Program
- Federal Acquisition Institute Training Application System (FAITAS)
- Affirmative and Environmentally Preferable Procurement Training for Purchase Card Users and Approving Officials
- Oversight of Performance-Based Contracts
- Partnership Agreement Training Slides
- Small Business Subcontracting
- Source Selection Briefing Materials
- Using Other Agencies' Contracts
- Earned Value Management Training