Brownfield Redevelopment Program provides financial incentives for the redevelopment of commercial/industrial sites that are contaminated with hazardous substances and have been abandoned or underutilized for at least three years. The Department of Economic Development(DED)may issue tax credits for up to 100% of the cost of remediating the project property. DED will issue 75% of the credits upon adequate proof of payment of the costs; the remaining 25% will not be issued until a clean letter has been issued by DNR.
The purpose of the Animal Waste Treatment System Loan Program is to finance animal waste treatment systems for independent livestock and poultry producers at below conventional interest rates. Loan proceeds may be used to finance 100% of the cost of an eligible animal waste treatment system.
Ameren Missouri offers a Standard Offer Contract to customers that generate solar power. The customer must meet Ameren's net metering requirements and submit an application for net metering. The [http://www.ameren.com/sites/aue/Rates/Documents/umbe12216rdSP.pdf 2013 SREC tariff] is $5 per SREC, which is down significantly from the 2012 rate of $50 per SREC.
Ameren Missouri offers rebates to its customers for the installation of net metered photovoltaic (PV) systems on their properties. The rebate is set at $2.00 per DC watt with a maximum rebate of $50,000. Systems of 100 kW or less (the maximum size allowed under Missouri's net metering rules) qualify for rebates on the first 25 kW of installed capacity. Only systems that become operational after December 31, 2009 are eligible for the rebate.
Ameren Missouri offers residential natural gas customers rebates for the installation of certain energy efficient measures and natural gas equipment. Rebates are available for furnaces, boilers, ceiling insulation, programmable thermostats and comprehensive measures resulting from an Ameren energy audit. Customers should contact Ameren Missouri prior to making equipment purchases and applying for specific rebates. Contact Ameren Missouri for more information on this program.
Ameren Missouri offers its commercial natural gas customers rebates for the installation of certain energy efficient natural gas equipment and measures, such as programmable thermostats, food service equipment, building insulation and water heating equipment. Certain measures, such as building insulation and air sealing, require a pre-installation audit to determine the most cost-effective measures. All measures and equipment must meet program efficiency and installation requirements. Customers should contact Ameren Missouri prior to making equipment purchases.
Ameren Missouri offers rebates and discounts to residential electric customers for the purchase and installation of energy efficient measures. Rebates are available for refrigerator recycling, HVAC measures, water heaters, system tune-ups and new homes. Additionally, online purchasing discounts are available for CFL bulbs, and no-cost efficiency upgrades are available to owners of subsidized multi-family rental properties.
Ameren Missouri will give cash incentives to non-residential customers for Standard Electric Efficiency Measures identified in official program materials as well as site-specific custom measures. Incentives are eligible for air conditioning units, heat pumps, refrigeration equipment, and various lighting measures. All equipment requirements must be met in order to qualify for the program. Contact Ameren for program incentive caps. Customers should note that all incentives over $10,000 require a pre-inspection prior to any purchase or installation.
The Missouri Department of Agriculture offers direct loans through the Agriculture Development Fund to finance the production, processing and marketing needs of an alternative agricultural enterprise. An agricultural alternative project is doing something different from what traditional rural operations are currently doing.